- Lightning Talks are limited to 5 minutes.
- Lightning talks describe ideas,
collaborations, current works in progress, and/or opportunities for
- Lightning talks often spark discussion and provide critiques
among those presenting and attending.
- Proposals for Lightning Talks are reviewed by the program committee and
are included with the Conference materials but not published in the Journal.
Lightning Talk Submission Instructions
- Send an email to: Dr. Michael Kart
Subject: CCSC:SC Lightning Talk Submission
- Include the following in your message:
- Presenter's email address
- Presenter's contact phone number
Presenter's University Affiliation
- Title of Talk
Short Description of Talk (1 paragraph)
All lightning talk submissions must
be emailed by February 28, 2019.
- All Lightning Talk presenters must register for the conference.