All faculty and professionals are welcome to review papers for CCSC:SC.
- Faculty and professionals who submit a paper are still welcome to sign
up to review papers. Reviews are never assigned to reviewers from the
same institution as the submitting author(s).
Reviewers for CCSC:SC are required to sign-up to be reviewers each year.
- To sign up for reviewing visit
Reviewer Sign Up Site.
- Reviewers will receive reviewing assignments (3 papers maximum)
on or before November 13, 2017.
- Instructions for reviewers will be sent via email.
Electronic Review Process
To submit a review for an assigned paper, go to the
CCSC:SC Reviewer Login Site
and select the paper to submit the review for.
Enter grades of 1 to 5 for several questions
concerning the content and style of the paper.
Enter written comments which
are very helpful to the Program Committee when selecting papers for the
- Sample Review Form that will be filled out for each
paper being reviewed.
Submitted paper reviews are strictly confidential and
the Program Committee will not know
any reviewer names or affiliations.
- Reviewer assignments will be emailed by
Monday, November 13, 2017 and
will be due back by Monday, November 27, 2017.
All interested faculty and professionals are encouraged to be reviewers.
Contact Laura Baker
if you have questions about the paper review process.