We have arranged for discounts for conference attendees at
- Special Conference Rates — April 17 to April 20
- $105 single room
- $110 two people, double beds
- plus tax
- overnight parking is $9 per day
- Reservations can be made by contacting the Airtel Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
at 818-997-7676 or the hotel reservation line at 800-333-3333.
- The hotel reservation code for the event is: "CCSC Western Regional Conference"
- Reservations must be made by April 3 to receive the conference rate.
The best available rate will be extended after then.
- Check in time is 3 pm
Check out time is 12 noon
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to arrival are subject to a
cancellation fee equal to one night room and tax.
Enter campus from Nordhoff Street by turning north onto Lindley Avenue.
Stop at the Information Booth to purchase a daily parking permit.
State that you are going to Jacaranda Hall to attend the CCSC Conference,
and follow the parking instructions provided by the attendant.
Suggested lots to park in are E5 or E6.
California State University – Northridge|
College of Engineering and Computer Science
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330
The weather in southern California in April is generally mild.
You may need a jacket in the evening.
updated 2008 April 17