April 5-9, 2021
- Install pc2 on each contestant computer – see https://pc2.ecs.csus.edu – Test connections with the contest server (URL pending) and do the practice (timing TBT).
- Install Zoom – see https://zoom.us – Get an account if you don’t already have one, and update your registration with your account information.
- Install and test Team Communications Software – You are free to use whatever technologies you like for private collaboration with the rest of the team, including voice, audio, text, white board, and file sharing.
- Monitor this Website – see https://www.ccsc.org/centralplains/programming-contest/ for updates.
April 10, 2021
- 11:00am – 1:00pm: Practice time (PC^2 running, Zoom for questions)
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm: Introductions & review of rules (Zoom)
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm: Break/practice (Zoom for chat and questions)
- 2:00pm – 6:00pm: Programming Contest (PC^2, Zoom, email)
- After Contest: Award Ceremony (Zoom)
Deadline: Friday, April 2, 2021
Fees: Free for all student attendees ($20 for Friday and Saturday, $15 for Saturday-only)
Team Size: 3 students per team, as per ICPC rules
- Team name
- Contestant and Coach names and emails
- Contestant and Coach Zoom accounts (teams meeting in person might only need 2 accounts – one for coach and the other for the team)
- Intended languages (select from C/C++, Java, Python 3), compilers/interpreters (some compilers such as Microsoft have implications), and operating systems (select from Windows, Mac OS, Unix)
- Affirmation of competing under the Code of Honor system