Southwestern Region 2011 Conference
Paper deadlines extended to December 6!
Scholarly Papers - General Information:
Information for Authors - Paper Submissions:
- Initial papers submission should be in PDF format.
- To enable blind peer review, you will need to submit two versions of your paper:
one anonymous, and another with standard attributions.
- While acceptance of a paper will depend on the quality of the work as
submitted, authors of accepted papers will have a few weeks after
acceptance to revise the submission, especially in response
to reviewers’ comments.
- If you have questions regarding the appropriateness of a topic,
you may send a brief abstract to the
author chair for preliminary review.
- Questions regarding formatting requirements or creating the anonymous version of a paper should also be sent to the
- Submission links:
Information for Authors - Final Versions of Accepted Papers:
- Authors will be notified of acceptance by January 7, 2011.
- Print-ready (final) versions of accepted papers are due by January 21, 2011.
- The final version of the paper must be submitted as a Microsoft Word Document (.doc).
This is necessary for compatibility with the publisher’s system for assembling the journal.
- All authors of accepted papers must sign a copyright release in order for the paper to be published.
- The print-ready version of the paper and the signed copyright release should be sent by email to the author chair.
- All faculty and professionals interested in supporting CCSC:SW are invited to be paper referees.
- If you were registered as a referee for previous conferences, the system will remember you.
Please contact the paper chair if you wish to be removed from the pool of referees.
When you register, the system will collect your contact information and a list of topic areas that
you wish to review. We will make every effort to make the content of papers
to your area of interest when reviewing assignments are made.
- We expect that referees will not be asked to review more than three papers.
- When papers are ready for review (shortly after
December 6, 2010), you will be sent an email with the web
address of your papers, and the electronic forms for your review results.
- Completed reviews will be due in early January, 2011.
- For questions about being a referee, or concerning the reviewing process, contact the
- Reviewer links:
Inquiries about reviewing/refereeing papers.
Questions about the paper submission process or system.
Prof. Michael Doherty|
Univ. of the Pacific
Inquiries about topics or paper format.
Questions about creating the anonymous review draft.
Submission of final papers and copyright release forms.
Prof. Peter Gabrovsky|
Many thanks to Henry Walker and John Dooley for the development and support of the
Conference Proposal Submission and Reviewing System.
updated 2011 January 12