As a proud member of the Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges, CCSC:Central Plains holds a yearly regional meeting enabling faculty from throughout the Central Plains area to gather to learn, network, and get energized about teaching and new developments in the Computing disciplines.
If you live in the Central Plains — primarily Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, but we welcome people from everywhere — then please consider joining us at our 25th annual conference, on April 5-6, 2019, at St. Charles Community College in Cottleville, Missouri. There, under the watchful eye of conference chair Rex McKanry, we will feature a great lineup of papers, panels, tutorials, workshops, as well as run poster and programming contests that your students will not want to miss.
If you’ve never attended a CCSC Conference, we encourage you to do so! There is always a wealth of information shared by Computer Science colleagues from around the region making it a great way to learn new tricks for your classroom.
- And that’s a wrap! A huge thank you to Rex McKanry for orchestrating a great conference, congratulations to all the contest winners, and we hope to see all of you again next year at Truman State University, in Kirksville, MO, April 3-4, 2020!!
- Good news! Programming and Poster Contest Deadlines have been pushed back to Monday, March 18, 2019. Now you have an extra week to get your teams registered.
- We’ve updated our Student Poster Contest page with everything you need to know!
- Our registration desk is now open for business!
- The conference committee has met, deliberated and decided: authors should be receiving feedback about their submissions as we speak!