As a proud member of the Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges, CCSC:Central Plains holds a yearly regional meeting enabling faculty from throughout the Central Plains area to gather to learn, network, and get energized about teaching and new developments in the Computing disciplines.
If you live in the Central Plains — primarily Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, but we welcome people from everywhere — then please consider joining us at our 29th annual conference that will take place in person, on April 21-22 2023 at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas.
If you’ve never attended a CCSC Conference, we encourage you to do so! It’s never been easier (nor less expensive). There is always a wealth of information shared by Computer Science colleagues from around the region making it a great way to learn new tricks for your classroom.
- Learn more about the CCSC Central Plains first Hackathon.
- Please review the Student Paper requirements and instructions.
- The deadline for Paper Submission, Panel, Tutorial and Workshop Submission and “Nifty” Assignment Submission is now extended to December 11, 2022.
- Register for the 29th Annual CCSC Central Plains Conference held at Johnson County Community College, Overland Park, Kansas on April 21 & 22, 2023. We hope to see you at the conference.
- The 2023 Call For Proposals is out now, jam-packed with everything you need to know to to submit a paper or proposal for a workshop/tutorial/nifty assignment. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on!
- Information about directions to the JCCC and lodging at a discounted rate are now available. Hurry as the rates are guaranteed until 3/19/2023, after that guests can request the JCCC rate but it will depend on availability.
- Planning for our 2023 conference has just begun: there should be (much) more to see here starting in October. In the meantime, please drop the webmaster a line (subject: CCSC:CP Updates) if you wish to be notified when things do change.