consortium for computing sciences in colleges : central plains
As a proud member of the Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges, CCSC:Central Plains holds a yearly regional meeting enabling faculty from throughout the Central Plains area to gather to learn, network, and get energized about teaching and new developments in the Computing disciplines.
If you live in the Central Plains — primarily Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, but we welcome people from everywhere — then please consider joining us at our 23rd annual conference, on March 31-April 1, 2017, at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, in charming Lincoln, Nebraska. As always, we will have a great lineup of papers, panels, tutorials, workshops and a programming contest that your students will not want to miss.
- Our conference program is almost complete, and it looks awesome!
- Between a terrific workshop on using music in CS0/CSI, a keynote on biological computing devices, a plethora of incredible papers and tutorials, and a presentation by Google, there is only one word for this year's conference: awesome!! You will want to register and book your hotel now.
- We now have a new conference hotel, the Courtyard Marriott. See the Lodging page for details.
- The Conference Committee has met, and is crafting what promises to be a very exciting conference! For those of you reading this who are going to be presenting, we thank you (and if you need a Copyright form to accompany your submission, you will find it here).
- Good news! Our deadline for submissions has been extended until Wednesday, December 7th, 2016, so you still have a few more days to get that submission to us.
- Our Registration Desk is now open for business! Drop by and register for what promises to be our best conference ever!!
- Good news -- our submissions portal is now open! See our Authors page for all the details.
- For those of you planning well in advance (and for that, we congratulate and thank you!), details on our conference hotel are now available.
- Planning for our 2017 conference is well under way, and -- spoiler alert -- it's going to be awesome, with exciting tours of a supercomputer facility, a drone lab, and ... a banquet at the Museum of American Speed! Just think of this conference as Disneyland for Computer Scientists!
- Our 2016 conference has wrapped up: congratulations to Baoqiang Yan for doing such a great job hosting! As details of our 2017 conference become available, they will be posted here.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
CCSC:CP receives substantial moral and financial support from our National Partners — turingscraft and the Information Networking Institute at Carnegie Mellon University — as well as ACM, and SIGCSE; the conference committee also wishes to personally thank the Upsilon Pi Epsilon Honor Society for their continued student support.